Coronavirus COVID 19 Policy
This policy is in place to address concerns linked to the virus and to protect employees as well as stakeholders such as customers, suppliers and communities. Please read the information below and inform us immediately of any concerns.
1. If you are intending to visit Pentangle Engineering or Pentangle Fabrications – based at Units 8B to 8E, Isaac Newton Way, Grantham and you have recently travelled to any of the countries affected by COVID 19, as shown on the World Health Organisation website – or have been in contact with anyone who has travelled to those countries – please contact us before your visit so we can advise and discuss with you our requirements.
2. When at our premises, please wash your hands when you arrive and when you leave. Our toilet and kitchen facilities have hot and cold water and liquid soap dispensers.
3. Shaking hands is a natural thing to do when meeting people, but please try to avoid shaking hands with our staff and any other visitors.
4. Wearing a protective mask at our premises is not compulsory, but you are welcome to wear a mask if you choose.
5. Pentangle personnel will not travel to customers or suppliers without first contacting them to establish any protocols.
6. Whenever possible, visits and open meetings will be avoided by using conference calls, telephone calls and emails.
This policy will be updated as necessary and re-issued accordingly.
March 11th 2020read more